Total population of spiders has more than a thousand species, but only a few are able to coexist with people. There are very few such arthropods, and all of them are not poisonous. These are absolutely harmless insects that are attracted by heat and a sufficient amount of food.
What makes spiders in an apartment, house?
There are not many reasons why arthropods climb into people's homes. Often the reason for the settlement of spiders in the apartment is the change of weather outside and the lack of food.
Causes of arthropods in the house:
- Autumn time. In the offseason, the temperature outside gradually decreases, and many insects tend to move to warmer rooms.
- High humidity. Many spiders love wet housing. That is why insects can be found in the bathroom or in the toilet. They are frequent guests of basements and cellars.
- Food availability. Spiders feed on midges, flies and cockroaches. Therefore, if you have a lot of spiders in your house, then there are smaller insects.
- Unsanitary conditions. It is in homes where flies and cockroaches are infrequently cleaned. And this is food for arthropods.
How to get rid of spiders in an apartment, a private house, than to treat a house from spiders?
There are many popular recipes and chemicals to get rid of these insects. The choice of a particular means of struggle depends on the conditions in which you live. Do not use chemicals and powders if a child or a pet lives in the house.
Types of means to get rid of spiders:
- Chemical. This is a variety of poisons and poisons. They can be sold as powders or liquids. Applied to habitats of insects.
- Folk recipes. To get rid of spiders are often used substances that smell much. This is vinegar, essential oils.
- Ultrasonic scarers. At the heart of the device is a sound that a person does not hear, but insects sense it perfectly. They just leave the house.
Boric acid from spiders
This available substance can be purchased at any pharmacy. It is quite inexpensive. To get rid of insects using the solution.
- Pour a bag of boric acid in a small bowl and pour 1000 ml of warm water.
- Immerse the cloth in the solution and wipe all the corners and places where the spider's web was noticed.
- Weekly treatment with boric acid. Spiders do not die from it, but leave housing
Does dichlorvos from spiders help?
Now very few people use Dichlorvos. This is due to the fact that the drug smells awful and very poisonous. At the same time there is a high risk of poisoning by inhalation of vapors.
Instructions for use Dichlorvos:
- Close all the windows in the house, remove the children and pets
- Spray all corners, baseboards and dark places with a spray. Also treat the areas where you notice the cobwebs.
- Close the door to the room for 5 minutes. After that, open the windows and ventilate the room.
- After 3 hours, do a wet cleaning and wash away the remnants of the poison
How to get rid of spiders in the house of folk remedies?
There is a mass of folk remedies to get rid of arthropods.
- Peppermint essential oil. Spiders do not tolerate the smell of this plant. That is why dissolve a few drops of oil in warm water and spray in the habitats of insects.
- Vinegar. This substance is also not much favored by arthropods. Dissolve 20 ml of vinegar in 1000 ml of water and wash the corners, baseboards and walls with the resulting solution.
- Reed broom. It is necessary to cut a few stalks of reeds with brooms. Tie the stems into a broom and remove the web. This broom perfectly removes dust and crushes small spiders.
How to get rid of spiders in the house forever?
It is rather difficult to get rid of arthropods, but you can use several methods that will help minimize the appearance of insects in the house.
Ways to get rid of spiders:
- Seal all slots. Use foam or alabaster to cover the gaps in the wall, near the window and doors.
- Perform frequent wet cleaning. Be sure to wash the corners and baseboards with a solution of vinegar or boric acid.
- Turn off the light in the room, if you often get out of it. Spiders do not like light, but blacks and flies love. It is these insects that attract arthropods.
How to get rid of spiders in the greenhouse?
To get rid of arthropods greenhouse there is no point. After all, these insects help you and destroy the midges, slugs and flies that eat your crops. The spiders themselves do not eat plants.
Instructions for fighting spiders in the greenhouse:
- Use special pills
- Plant mint on the plot
- Spray the plants with special insect solutions.
How to get rid of spiders on the windows outside?
Spiders often settle in the corners of the frame outside the house. This is absolutely normal, as they are attracted by the black flies and flies, which fly to the light. To fight insects, you can use a solution of kerosene, ammonia and bite. They need to handle the window frames.
Instructions for the preparation of solutions:
- Kerosene. A tablespoon of the substance is diluted with 2000 ml of water
- Vinegar. Dissolve 50 ml in a liter of warm water.
- Ammonia. Dissolve a bottle of pharmaceutical ammonia in 1000 ml of water
How to get rid of spiders in the yard, on the street?
Basically, chemicals are used to get rid of spiders in a private house. But remember, do not carry out processing during flowering plants. You can scare off or poison the bees that pollinate your flower beds or gardens.
Chemicals for Arthropods:
- Drione dust
- Delta dust
- Demon WP
- Cynoff EU
How to get rid of spiders krestovikov?
Many believe that the cross spider is very dangerous. In fact, for humans, the poison of this spider is not dangerous. Such spiders are found in Astrakhan and warm latitudes. When you bite, an allergic reaction, a slight increase in temperature and body aches are observed.
Ways to fight spiders, krestovikami:
- Mint. Put a saucer with a little mint oil in the corner. You can soak a piece of cotton wool with mint oil
- Vinegar. Put a saucer with vinegar near the places where insects often live.
- A vacuum cleaner. From time to time, collect the web with spiders with a vacuum cleaner.
- Use insecticides
It is quite difficult to get rid of spiders. Remember, getting rid of flies and midges, you will deprive the spiders of food and they will leave your home.